Sunday 4 February 1945
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on February 4, 1945). The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Maurice Gardès and Ronald Cerrudo.
The House of Fear, directed by Roy William Neill, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1945
On TV people were watching Aktuelt kvarter.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 4 February 1945
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 February 1945!
Which were the important events of 4 February 1945 ?
- Saint Veronica, patron saint of photographers
- Ancient Latvia - Biezputras Diena observed.
- Independence Day in Sri Lanka (1948).
- Angolan Anniversary of the Outbreak of Armed Struggle against Portuguese Colonialism.
- Saint Gilbert (d. 1189)
- Saint John Hector de Britto
- Saint Rembert of Torhout
- Maurice Gardès: French Catholic bishop, who has been Archbishop of Auch, Condom, Lectoure and Lombez since 2004.
- Ronald Cerrudo: Palo Alto sports Champions.
- David Brenner: Comedian.
- David Brenner in Philadelphia: Pennsylvania, USA; comedian/TV talk show host (Nightlife).
- Ron Cerrudo: American golfer, currently works as a club teaching professional and formerly played on the PGA Tour.
- Patrick Le Quément: French car designer, formerly chief designer of Renault, whose motto is "Design = Quality.
- FDR, Churchill and Stalin meet at Yalta
- The Yalta Conference takes place, over eight days, to discuss post-war policies. Russia asks for an Allied air bombing of Berlin and Leipzig.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1945 ?
Top #6 songs in the USA
- The Three Caballeros - Bing Crosby & Andrews Sisters
- Saturday Night (Is The Loneliest Night of the Week) - Frank Sinatra
- I'm Beginning To See The Light - Duke Ellington & His Famous Orchestra
- A Little on the Lonely Side - Frankie Carle & His Orchestra
- Don't Fence Me In - Horace Heidt & His Orchestra
- Ac-Cent-Tchu-Ate The Positive - Bing Crosby & Andrews Sisters