Monday 5 February 1945
It was Monday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include John Whirty .
The Three Caballeros, directed by Norman Ferguson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1945
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 February 1945!
Which were the important events of 5 February 1945 ?
- Kashmir Day observes as public holiday in Pakistan.
- Catholicism - Feast day of Saint Agatha of Sicily, patron saint of firework makers and glass blowers.
- Saint Bertolf
- John Whirty: American homicide prime suspect in the disappearance and murder of Sarah Pryor on 10/05/1985, c. 5:00 PM, Wayland, MA.
- US troops under General Douglas MacArthur enter Manilla, Philippines.
- British premier Winston Churchill arrives in Yalta, the Crimea.
- Big Racket becomes fastest race horse at 69.6 kph (440 yards in 20.8 seconds).
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 5 February 1945
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1945 ?
Top #6 songs in the USA
- Saturday Night (Is The Loneliest Night of the Week) - Frank Sinatra
- Bing Crosby & Andrews Sisters - Ac-Cent-Tchu-Ate The Positive
- A Little on the Lonely Side - Frankie Carle & His Orchestra
- I'm Beginning To See The Light - Duke Ellington & His Famous Orchestra
- The Three Caballeros - Bing Crosby & Andrews Sisters
- Don't Fence Me In - Horace Heidt & His Orchestra
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?