Sunday 11 February 1945
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Burhan Ghalioun .
The Three Caballeros, directed by Norman Ferguson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1945
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 11 February 1945!
Which were the important events of 11 February 1945 ?
- World Day of the Sick.
- Catholicism - Feast day of Our Lady of Lourdes.
- National Foundation Day in Japan (See Holidays of Japan.)
- National Youth Day in Cameroon.
- Professor Leets' Day in the United States.
- National Inventors' Day in the United States.
- Burhan Ghalioun: Syrian academic and politician.
- 1st gas turbine propeller-driven airplane flight tested, Downey, California
- Yalta agreement signed by FDR, Churchill and Stalin
- First gas turbine propeller-driven airplane flight tested, in Downey, California.
- At Yalta, representatives of Great Britain, the USA, and the Soviet Union sign a secret agreement on certain post-war issues. After victory over Japan, the Soviet Union is to receive the Kurile Islands, and southern Sakhalin and adjacent islands.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 11 February 1945
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1945 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Saturday Night (Is the Loneliest Night in the Week) - Frankie Carle & His Orchestra
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?