Wednesday 18 July 1951
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on July 18, 1951). The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Elio di Rupo and Margo Martindale.
On Moonlight Bay, directed by Roy Del Ruth, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1951
while The Foundling by Francis Cardinal Spellman was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Manhunt.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 18 July 1951
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 July 1951!
Which were the important events of 18 July 1951 ?
- Uruguay - Constitution Day
- Elio di Rupo
- Margo Martindale: American actress.
- Bruce Alan Lietzke: Kansas City, Kansas -- PGA golfer (1978 Canadian Open).
- Elio Di Rupo: Belgian chemist academic and politician 68th Prime Minister of Belgium.
- Uruguay accepts its constitution.
- Jersey Joe Walcott knocks out Ezzard Charles in five rounds for heavyweight belt. At age 37 Walcott is the oldest boxer to win the title.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?