Friday July 13, 1951
US date format: 7/13/1951, UK date format: 13/7/1951
It was Friday, under the sign of Cancer (see birth chart on July 13, 1951). The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democrat), the UK Prime Minister was Clement Attlee (Labour), Pope Pius XII was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Rob Bishop and Didi Conn in Brooklyn.
Show Boat, directed by George Sidney, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1951
while Rommel, The Desert Fox by Desmond Young was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Manhunt.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of July 13, 1951?
- Mongolia - Naadam Holiday, 3rd day
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of K�lim�t (Words) - First day of the seventh month of the Bah�'f Calendar
- Bon Festival - Buddhist festival to honor the dead (East Japan)
- Kiribati - Independence Day, 2nd day (not a holiday)
- Arnold Schoenberg: Austrian self-taught musician who...
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 13, 1951?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Les Baxter & His Orchestra - Because of You
Make this day unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
Days to next July 13If July 13, 1951 is your birthday you're 69 years, 22 days old and you'll celebrate your next birthday in 11 months, 9 days.
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks?
Unlimited books on any devices, try your first month free