Monday 9 July 1951
It was Monday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Chris Cooper and Dominique Bagouet.
The Thundering Trail, directed by Ron Ormond, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1951
while The High Calling by James Street was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Manhunt.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 9 July 1951
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 9 July 1951!
Which were the important events of 9 July 1951 ?
- Roman Catholic Church - Feast of Our Lady of Peace.
- Bah�'f Faith - Holy Day: Martyrdom of the B�b.
- Palau - Constitution Day.
- Argentina - Independence Day.
- Roman festival - Caprotinia, or feasts of Juno Caprotina.
- Chris Cooper: Kansas City, Missouri -- Actor (Thousand Pieces of Gold, Matewan).
- Dominique Bagouet: French dancer and choreographer, he was the founder of the Montpellier International Dance Festival.
- Māris Gailis: Latvian politician businessman and former Prime Minister of Latvia.
- President Truman asked Congress to formally end state of war with Germany
- US President Harry Truman asks US Congress to formally end state of war with Germany.
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?