Saturday 18 March 1933
It was Saturday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Norman Coulson and Annelise Dam.
Christopher Strong, directed by Dorothy Arzner, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1933
while Magnificent Obsession by Lloyd C. Douglas was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 March 1933!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 18 March 1933 ?
- Saint Edward (d.978)
- Aruba - Flag Day (1976)
- Ancient Latvia - Bindus Diena
- Saint Cyril of Jerusalem (d.386)
- Saint Alexander of Jerusalem
- United States - National Biodiesel Day
- Saint Anselm
- Saint Salvator
- Saint Narcissus
- Mexico - Expropiaci=n Petreolera
- Norman Coulson: American operations manager and CEO of GlenFed, a conservative savings and loan company.
- Annelise Dam: Danish astrologer, married to Paul Mahler Dam, with 2 children.
- Unita Blackwell: American activist and politician.
- US Mens Figure Skating championship won by Roger Turner
- US Ladies Figure Skating Championship won by Maribel Vinson.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?