Thursday 30 March 1933
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Jean-Claude Brialy and Lee Liu.
The Mind Reader, directed by Roy Del Ruth, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1933
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 March 1933!
Which were the important events of 30 March 1933 ?
- Saint John Climacus (died 649)
- Easter in 1975, 1986, 1991, and 1997.
- Roman Empire - Festival devoted to Salus.
- Land Day.
- Spiritual Baptist/Shouter Liberation Day - Public holiday in Trinidad and Tobago.
- National Doctors' Day - observed in the USA.
- Saint Quirinus (d. 117)
- Saint Veronus
- Blessed Amadeus IX of Savoy
- Jean-Claude Brialy: Aumale, Algeria -- Actor (Circle of Love, Cousins).
- Lee Liu: Chinese electrical engineer and CEO of IE Industries, a diversified company in metals, rail, telemarketing and utilities.
- Luis Bacalov: Argentinian-Italian composer.
- George Morfogen: American actor and producer.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?