Friday April 19, 2019
US date format: 4/19/2019, UK date format: 19/4/2019
It was Friday, under the sign of Aries (see birth chart on April 19, 2019). The US president was Donald John Trump (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Theresa May (Conservative).
Sunrise in Heaven, directed by Waymon Boone, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2019
On TV people were watching The Code.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of April 19, 2019?
- Republic Day (Sierra Leone).
- Declaration of Independence Day (Venezuela).
- Easter Sunday 1908, 1981, 1987, 1992. In the Gregorian Calendar Easter Sunday falls on 19 April more often than on any other date.
- Bicycle Day.
- See more
- A house deck collapses in Langley, British Columbia, Canada, injuring 40 people, twenty of them severely. (Global News)
- The White House says President Donald Trump has spoken to Libyan Field Marshal Khalifa Haftar about recent developments in Libya. During the call, Trump recognised Haftar's efforts to combat Islamic terrorism and secure Libya's oil reserves. (BBC)
- Russia and the United States veto a British-sponsored United Nations Security Council resolution calling for a ceasefire between the Libyan National Army and forces loyal to the Tripoli-based Government of National Accord. (The Moscow Times)
- Minatitlán shooting: A mass shooting at a bar in Minatitlán, Veracruz, kills 13 people and injures 4 others. (Reuters)
- See more
Make this day unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
Days to next April 19If April 19, 2019 is your birthday you're 1 year, 3 months, 20 days old and you'll celebrate your next birthday in 8 months, 11 days.
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
- 4 Tax Strategies That Could Make a Divorce Settlement Easier Divorce negotiations are never easy, and they became more complicated this year, thanks to the tax overhaul. Here are four tips for taxpayers to consider. [..]
- After Social Media Bans, Militant Groups Found Ways to Remain Hezbollah and other groups classified as terrorist organizations by the United States have changed their social media strategies to stay on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter. [..]
- See all financial news of April 19, 2019