Sunday 19 July 1903
It was Sunday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Robert Dalban and Eugene Blineau.
Pica, pica Compadrito, directed by Eugene Py, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1903
while Gordon Keith by Thomas Nelson Page was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 July 1903!
Which were the important events of 19 July 1903 ?
- According to sitcom Father Ted, previous events that occurred on July 19 included Galway being liberated by the Indians, Marathon was renamed Snickers and the Ice Age ended.
- St. Symmachus
- St. Machrina
- St. Arsenius
- Catholic - Feasts of St. Vincent de Paul
- Nicaragua - National Liberation Day
- Myanmar - Martyr's Day
- Malaysia - Birthday of Yang di-Pertuan Besar of Ng Sembilan
- Roman festivals - Lucaria
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1903 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Hiawatha - Dan Quinn
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?