Friday 19 July 1935
It was Friday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on July 19, 1935). The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include William Astor and Nick Koback.
Boys Will Be Boys, directed by William Beaudine, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1935
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 19 July 1935
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 July 1935!
Which were the important events of 19 July 1935 ?
- According to sitcom Father Ted, previous events that occurred on July 19 included Galway being liberated by the Indians, Marathon was renamed Snickers and the Ice Age ended.
- St. Symmachus
- St. Machrina
- St. Arsenius
- Catholic - Feasts of St. Vincent de Paul
- Nicaragua - National Liberation Day
- Myanmar - Martyr's Day
- Malaysia - Birthday of Yang di-Pertuan Besar of Ng Sembilan
- Roman festivals - Lucaria