Monday 20 April 1903
It was Monday, under the sign of Taurus (see planets position on April 20, 1903). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Eliot Ness and Dagmar Edqvist.
Rip Van Winkle, directed by Will Vinton, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1903
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 20 April 1903
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 April 1903!
Which were the important events of 20 April 1903 ?
- USA- National High Five Day
- Blessed Oda (d. 1158)
- Saint Victor (d.303)
- Saint Marcellinus
- Ridv�n begins at sunset (Bah�'f Faith).
- Festival of Matsu, Southeast Asia (2006).
- Astrology: First day of sun sign Taurus.
- Islam - Muhammad's Birthday observed in (2004)
- April 20 (4/20) is associated with 420 (cannabis culture).
- Saint Theotimus (died 407)
Famous Birthdays:20 April
- 7th Boston Marathon won by John Lorden of Massachusetts in 2:41:29.8.
- New York Highlanders play their first game, with Jack Chesbro losing 3-1 to Al Orth and Washington Nationals.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1903 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- In the Sweet Bye and Bye - Harry Macdonough & John Bieling
- Tessie (You are the Only, Only) - Billy Murray