Saturday 20 October 1951
It was Saturday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Al Greenwood and Patrick Hall.
The History of Mr. Polly, directed by Anthony Pélissier, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1951
while Washington Confidential by Jack Lait and Lee Mortimer was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Foreign Intrigue.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 October 1951!
Which were the important events of 20 October 1951 ?
- October 20 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Bah�'f Faith - Holy Day - the B�b
- French Republican Calendar - Orge (Barley) Day, twenty-ninth day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Al Greenwood: American keyboard player (Foreigner).
- Patrick Hall: English lawyer and politician.
- Ken Ham: Australian evangelist and businessman.
- Leif Pagrotsky: Swedish businessman and politician.
- Claudio Ranieri: Italian football player and manager.
- The ''Johnny Bright Incident'' occurs in Stillwater, Oklahoma
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1951 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?