Monday 29 October 1951
It was Monday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Guy Gelso and Rick Bordia.
The History of Mr. Polly, directed by Anthony Pélissier, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1951
while The Holy Sinner by Thomas Mann was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Out There.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 October 1951!
Which were the important events of 29 October 1951 ?
- St. Terence of Metz
- Turkey - Republic Day (1923)
- Anglican Church - James Hannington
- St. Zenobius
- St. Theodore
- St. Bond
- Saint Colman of Kilmacduagh
- St. Maximillian
- St. Donatus of Corfu
- St. Anne
- St. Abraham of Rostov
- R.C. Saints - October 29th is the feast day of the following Roman Catholic Saints: Saint Narcissus of Jerusalem, Diwali in 1989.
- Douai Martyrs
- St. Elfleda
- St. Hyacinth
- St. Ida of Leeuw
- St. John of Autun
- Guy Gelso: Rock drummer (Zebra).
- Rick Bordia: Rock guitarist (Mink Deville).
- Ralph Richard: American homicide suspect, accused of raping and murdering his four-month old baby 11/1984.
- Dirk Kempthorne: American politician, 49th United States Secretary of the Interior and 30th Governor of Idaho.
- Tiff Needell: British racing driver and television presenter.
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?