Thursday 11 October 1951
It was Thursday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Wesley Magoogan and Jean-Jacques Goldman.
The Desert Fox: The Story of Rommel, directed by Henry Hathaway, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1951
while The Caine Mutiny by Herman Wouk was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Foreign Intrigue.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 11 October 1951!
Which were the important events of 11 October 1951 ?
- Wesley Magoogan: Rocker.
- Jean-Jacques Goldman: French musician, a singer and former member of Tai Phong as well as songwriter and composer for other pop stars including the mega-celebrity Celine Dion.
- Brad Maule: American actor, he has been seen on stage as well as on television in a variety of roles.
- Bruce Bartlett: American economist historian and author.
- Shannon Rubicam: American singer-songwriter (Boy Meets Girl).
- Charles Shyer: American director producer and screenwriter
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1951 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?