Wednesday 31 October 1951, Halloween
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Doug Bennett (musician) and Nick Saban.
Brighton Rock, directed by John Boulting, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1951
while A Man Called Peter by Catherine Marshall was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Out There.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 31 October 1951!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 31 October 1951 ?
- October 31st is Nevada Day
- Protestant Church - Reformation Day: Martin Luther nailed his 95 theses on the Wittenberg church on this day in 1517
- Wikipedia - Wikipedia:Tim Starling Day
- Cornwall - Allantide
- October 31st is Halloween; also see Samhain (an approximate date)
- St. Wolfgang
- St Urban
- St. Quentin
- St. Notburga
- St. Bega
- Paganism and Celts - Samhain
- St. Arnulf
- Also see October 31 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- R.C. Saints - October 31 is the feast day of the following Roman Catholic Saints: St. Antoninus
- Doug Bennett (musician)
- Nick Saban: American college football coach.
- Dave Trembley: American baseball player coach and manager.
- Second Chamber accept plan-Schuman
- ''Scrooge'', starring Alastair Sim, opens in England.
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?