Tuesday 23 October 1951
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Michael Rupert in Denver and Charly Garcia.
The History of Mr. Polly, directed by Anthony Pélissier, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1951
while The Road To Bithynia by Frank G. Slaughter was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Out There.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 October 1951!
Which were the important events of 23 October 1951 ?
- Chemistry: Mole Day
- Astrology: First day of sun sign Scorpio in Western tropical astrology.
- Hungary - National Day (revolution of 1956 and the proclamation of the Republic of Hungary in 1989)
- Also see October 23 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- R.C. Saints - Saint Giovanni da Capistrano; Anicius Manlius Severinus Boethius
- French Republican Calendar - CTleri (Celery) Day, second day in the Month of Brumaire
- Michael Rupert in Denver: Colorado, USA; actor (Pasadena Playhouse).
- Charly Garcia: Singer-songwriter, musician and producer from Argentina, with a long career in rock music, forming successful groups such as Sui Generis and Serú Girán, cult status groups like La Máquina de Hacer Pájaros, and as a solo musician.
- Charly García: Argentine singer-songwriter and keyboard player (Sui Generis Serú Girán and La Máquina de Hacer Pájaros).
- Fatmir Sejdiu: Kosovan academic and politician 2nd President of Kosovo.
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1951 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?