Tuesday 20 November 1951
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Summer Bartholomew and Rodger Bumpass.
Superman and the Mole-Men, directed by Lee Sholem, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1951
while The Caine Mutiny by Herman Wouk was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Dinah Shore Show.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 November 1951!
Which were the important events of 20 November 1951 ?
- Church of England - Edmund the Martyr
- Brazil - Zumbi Day (since 1978)
- United Kingdom - wedding day of Queen Elizabeth II (1947), official flag day
- Mexico - Anniversary of the Revolution (1910)
- UNICEF - Universal Children's Day
- Vietnam - Teacher's Day (Ngay nha gi�o Vi?t Nam)
- Transgender Day of Remembrance (since 1999) 
- Summer Bartholomew: American Beauty Queen voted "Miss U.S.
- Rodger Bumpass: American voice actor.
- David Walters: American businessman and politician 24th Governor of Oklahoma.
- Thomas Quinlan (impresario): British opera impresario (Born 1881).
- Snowdonia becomes a National Park
- The Po River floods in northern Italy.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 20 November 1951
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1951 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?