Tuesday 30 October 1951
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Harry Hamlin and Tony Bettenhausen Jr.
The History of Mr. Polly, directed by Anthony Pélissier, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1951
while The Holy Sinner by Thomas Mann was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Out There.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 October 1951!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 30 October 1951 ?
- St. Marcel
- Bl. John Slade
- St. Theonestus
- St. Talacrian
- St. Herbert
- St. Serapion
- USA - Mischief Night in some areas (known as Devil's Night in Detroit)
- St. Macarius
- Also see October 30 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- St. Zenobius & Zenobia
- St. Saturninus
- St. Dorothy of Montau
- St. Artemas
- St. Arilda
- St. Alfonso Rodrfguez
- Calendar of Saints - October 30th is the feast day of the following Roman Catholic Saints: Bl. Angelus of Acri
- St. Maximus
- Harry Hamlin: American actor popular in the '80s ensemble TV cast about Los Angeles lawyers, "L.
- Tony Bettenhausen Jr
- Harry Hamlin in Pasadena: California, USA; actor (Michael Kuzak - L.A.
- Tony Bettenhausen: American race car driver who fields a car in the CART series.
- Frank Pallone: American lawyer, politician, u.s.
- Trilok Gurtu: Indian drummer and songwriter (Oregon and Tabla Beat Science).
- Poncho Sanchez: American singer and conga player.
- Frank Pallone Jr: (Rep-D-New Jersey).
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?