Friday 21 April 1922
It was Friday, under the sign of Taurus (see planets position on April 21, 1922). The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Valérie André and Alistair MacLean.
Hook, Line and Sinker, directed by George Marshall, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1922
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 21 April 1922
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 April 1922!
Which were the important events of 21 April 1922 ?
- Rome - city birthday.
- Saint Wolbodo
- Saint Konrad von Parzham
- Saint Anastasius I
- Saint Anselm, Archbishop of Canterbury
- Texas-San Jacinto Day
- Grounation Day in Rastafari movement.
- Sunni Islam - Mawlid, Prophet Muhammad's birthday (2005).
- Roman Empire - the Parilia was held in honor of Pales.
- Bah�'f Faith - First day of the festival of Ridv�n.
- Tiradentes - Brazil.
- Valérie André: French neurosurgeon, aviator and the first female member of the military to achieve the rank of General Officer, in 1976, as Physician General.
- Alistair MacLean: Scottish noted writer of adventure-thrillers whose novels have sold in the millions.
- Valerie André: French military man, a general, and a physician.
- Pierre Petit: French musician and composer, he won his first prize for musical composition in Rome in 1946.
- Nazim Al-Haqqani: Cypriot sufi leader (d. 2014).
- Alessandro Moreschi: Italian castrato singer of the late 19th century, who was the only castrato to have made sound recordings.
- The first Aggie Muster is held as a remembrance for fellow Texas A&M graduates who had died in the previous year.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1922 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Dear Old Southland - Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra
- Marie - Ted Lewis & His Band
- James P. Johnson - Carolina Shout