Friday 21 April 2006
It was Friday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of April people in US were listening to Bad Day by Daniel Powter.
In UK Crazy by Gnarls Barkley was in the top 5 hits.
Army of Shadows, directed by Jean-Pierre Melville, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2006
while Tomb Of The Golden Bird by Elizabeth Peters was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Mad Labs.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Bomberman PSP or Dark Messiah of Might and Magic.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 April 2006!
Which were the important events of 21 April 2006 ?
- Rome - city birthday.
- Saint Wolbodo
- Saint Konrad von Parzham
- Saint Anastasius I
- Saint Anselm, Archbishop of Canterbury
- Texas-San Jacinto Day
- Grounation Day in Rastafari movement.
- Sunni Islam - Mawlid, Prophet Muhammad's birthday (2005).
- Roman Empire - the Parilia was held in honor of Pales.
- Bah�'f Faith - First day of the festival of Ridv�n.
- Tiradentes - Brazil.
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 21 April
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 2006 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 21 April 2006
Jupiler LeagueFootball (Belgium)
- Anderlecht - Standard : 2 - 0
Bundesliga 2Football (Germany)
- Bochum - Burghausen : 1 - 2
- Munich 1860 - Karlsruhe : 2 - 0
- Paderborn - Aachen : 3 - 1
Division 2Football (France)
- Bastia - Caen : 0 - 2
- Brest - Dijon : 0 - 4
- Chateauroux - Grenoble : 3 - 1
- Creteil - Lorient : 1 - 1
League 2Football (United Kingdom)
- Grimsby - Cheltenham : 1 - 0
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?