Friday 21 June 1935
It was Friday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Francoise Sagan [Quoirez] and Monte Markham in Manatee.
The Dawn Rider, directed by R.N. Bradbury, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1935
while Of Time and the River by Thomas Wolfe was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 June 1935!
Which were the important events of 21 June 1935 ?
- Francoise Sagan [Quoirez]: Cajarc, France -- Novelist (Bonjour Trieste).
- Monte Markham in Manatee: Florida, USA; actor (Second Hundred Years, Dallas).
- Emil Luque: Case of ALS (Lou Gehrig's Disease).
- Diego Masson: French conductor (orchestra, opera, ballet), composer, and percussionist.
- Françoise Sagan: French writer, published and an overnight success at age 18 with "Bonjour Tristesse.
- Monte Markham: American actor director and producer
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?