Sunday 23 June 1935
It was Sunday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Toni Giancana and Maurice Ferré.
The Dawn Rider, directed by R.N. Bradbury, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1935
while Of Time and the River by Thomas Wolfe was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 June 1935!
Which were the important events of 23 June 1935 ?
- J??i (L?go) - Latvia
- Saint Jonas Day - Lithuania
- The Happiest day of the year is June 23 according to a recent study completed by the Cardiff University in Cardiff, Wales (a part of the Russell Group of British universities). 
- National holiday - Luxembourg
- Midsummer's Eve, Christianized the eve of the feast of Saint John the Baptist, is celebrated in much of Northern Europe and the British Islands
- Victory Day - Estonia
- Father's Day - Poland
- Toni Giancana: American noted family, the daughter of Sam Giancana, the most powerful and feared Mafia boss to run Chicago since Al Capone.
- Maurice Ferré: Puerto Rican-American politician 32nd Mayor of Miami.
- Keith Burkinshaw: English footballer and manager.
- Anthony Eden offers Mussolini, Somalian harbor
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?