Friday 14 June 1935
It was Friday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Georges Lemoine (artist) and Jan Nijland.
The Dawn Rider, directed by R.N. Bradbury, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1935
while Of Time and the River by Thomas Wolfe was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 14 June 1935!
Which were the important events of 14 June 1935 ?
- Flag Day (United States)
- Liberation Day (Falkland Islands)
- International Weblogger's Day ? Celebration of the work of webloggers around the world
- World Blood Donor Day  ? Celebration of blood donation on the birthdate of Karl Landsteiner, who discovered ABO blood groups
- Roman Empire ? eighth day of the Vestalia in honor of Vesta
- Mother's Day (Afghanistan)
- United States: Birthday of the U.S. Army
- Georges Lemoine (artist)
- Jan Nijland: Cattle breeder / Dutch MP (CDA).
- Éric Leguèbe: French journalist and film critic who worked for the newspaper Le Parisien.
- Katharine Thalberg: American noted family, the daughter of movie mogul Irving Thalberg and his wife, actress Norma Shearer.
- Chaco War between Bolivia and Paraguay ends.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?