Wednesday 26 June 1935
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Henri Sicre and Douglas Peterson.
The Dawn Rider, directed by R.N. Bradbury, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1935
while Of Time and the River by Thomas Wolfe was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 26 June 1935!
Which were the important events of 26 June 1935 ?
- Saints John and Paul
- The United Nations' Day in Support of Victims of Torture.
- Flag Day in Romania
- Sunthorn Phu Day in Thailand
- Independence Day in Madagascar
- Saint Josemarfa Escriv� (d. 1975)
- Henri Sicre
- Douglas Peterson: (Rep-D-Florida).
- Carlo Facetti: Italian race car driver.
- Edwin Hodgeman: Australian actor.
- Dwight York: American singer (Passion).
- Lloyd Waner sets record of 18 putouts in center in doubleheader
- SDAP and CPH achieve majority in city council in Amsterdam
- Work service for recent graduate obligatory in Germany
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?