Friday 21 October 1904US date format: 10/21/1904, UK date format: 21/10/1904
It was Friday, under the sign of Libra (see planets position on October 21, 1904). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Henri Médus and Patrick Kavanagh.
A Railway Tragedy, directed by Unavailable, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1904
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 21 October 1904
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 October 1904!
Which were the important events of 21 October 1904 ?
- Republic of China - Overseas Chinese Day
- French Republican Calendar - Tonneau (Barrel) Day, thirtieth day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- In the comic novel Good Omens by Neil Gaiman and Terry Pratchett, the Earth was born on this day in 4004 BC, within a quarter of an hour of 9 in the morning. This was supposedly because God liked to get things over with early.
- R.C. saints - Saint Ursula and her 11 (or 11000) virgins; Saint Hilarion
- Trafalgar Day ? celebrated throughout much of the British Empire in the 19th and early 20th Century.
- Also see October 21 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- International Day of the Nacho ? celebrated in the United States and Mexico since the early 1990s.
- Diwali in India (2006)
- Henri Médus
- Patrick Kavanagh: Irish screenwriterr (Great Hunger).
- Edmond [Moore] Hamilton: United States -- Sci-fi author (Danger Planet).
- Russo-Japanese War ampndash Dogger Bank incident: The Russian Baltic Fleet fires on British trawlers it mistakes for Japanese torpedo boats in the North Sea.