Monday 3 October 1904
It was Monday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Charles Pedersen United Kingdom and Ernst Gunther Schenck.
while In the Bishop's Carriage by Miriam Michelson was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 October 1904!
Which were the important events of 3 October 1904 ?
- Charles Pedersen United Kingdom: biochemist (Nobel Prize 1987).
- Ernst Gunther Schenck: German doctor who joined the Sturmabteilung in 1933 (d. 1998).
- Ernst-Günther Schenck: German colonel and physician (d. 1998).
- France and Spain sign treaty for Morocco Independence
- Giants Christy Mathewson strikes out then record 16 Cards
- Mary McLeod Bethune opens Daytona Normal and Industrial School.
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1904 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Good-Bye, Little Girl, Good-Bye - Byron G. Harlan
- Good-Bye, Little Girl, Good-Bye - Mina Hickman
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?