Monday 3 October 1904
It was Monday, under the sign of Libra (see planets position on October 3, 1904). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Charles Pedersen United Kingdom and Ernst Gunther Schenck.
A Railway Tragedy, directed by Unavailable, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1904
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 3 October 1904
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 October 1904!
Which were the important events of 3 October 1904 ?
- Charles Pedersen United Kingdom: biochemist (Nobel Prize 1987).
- Ernst Gunther Schenck: German doctor who joined the Sturmabteilung in 1933 (d. 1998).
- Ernst-Günther Schenck: German colonel and physician (d. 1998).
- France and Spain sign treaty for Morocco Independence
- Giants Christy Mathewson strikes out then record 16 Cards
- Mary McLeod Bethune opens Daytona Normal and Industrial School.