Friday 28 October 1904
It was Friday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Louis de Meester and Maurice Fontaine.
while Sir Mortimer by Mary Johnston was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 October 1904!
Which were the important events of 28 October 1904 ?
- St. Anastasia II
- St. Remigius
- Greece - Oxi (No) Day
- Czechoslovakia - gains its independence from Austria-Hungary (1918); Holiday in the Czech Republic, Remembrance Day in Slovakia.
- Also see October 28 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- St. Salvius
- St. Abraham
- R.C. Saints - October 28th is the feast day of the following Roman Catholic Saints: Saint Jude (a.k.a Saint Thaddaeus or "of James")
- St. Eadsin
- St. Simon the Zealot (erroneously a.k.a. "the Canaanite")
- St. John Dat
- St. Anglinus
- St. Ferrutius
- St. Fidelis of Como
- Saint Godwin
- St. Honoratus of Vercelli
- Louis de Meester: Composer.
- Maurice Fontaine: Savigny sur Orge physician.
- George Dangerfield: English-American historian journalist and author (d. 1986).
- St. Louis police try a new investigation method-fingerprints
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1904 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Teasing - Bob Roberts
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?