Friday 28 October 1904US date format: 10/28/1904, UK date format: 28/10/1904
It was Friday, under the sign of Scorpio (see planets position on October 28, 1904). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Louis de Meester and Maurice Fontaine.
An Interesting Story, directed by James Williamson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1904
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 28 October 1904
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 October 1904!
Which were the important events of 28 October 1904 ?
- St. Anastasia II
- St. Remigius
- Greece - Oxi (No) Day
- Czechoslovakia - gains its independence from Austria-Hungary (1918); Holiday in the Czech Republic, Remembrance Day in Slovakia.
- Also see October 28 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- St. Salvius
- St. Abraham
- R.C. Saints - October 28th is the feast day of the following Roman Catholic Saints: Saint Jude (a.k.a Saint Thaddaeus or "of James")
- St. Eadsin
- St. Simon the Zealot (erroneously a.k.a. "the Canaanite")
- St. John Dat
- St. Anglinus
- St. Ferrutius
- St. Fidelis of Como
- Saint Godwin
- St. Honoratus of Vercelli
- Louis de Meester: Composer.
- Maurice Fontaine: Savigny sur Orge physician.
- George Dangerfield: English-American historian journalist and author (d. 1986).
- St. Louis police try a new investigation method-fingerprints