Monday October 17, 1904
US date format: 10/17/1904, UK date format: 17/10/1904
Is this your lucky day? Bet on the figures of this date here
It was Monday, under the sign of Libra (see birth chart on October 17, 1904). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Arthur Balfour (Conservative), Pope Pius X was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Jose Hinojosa .
Nervy Nat Kisses the Bride, directed by Edwin S. Porter, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1904
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of October 17, 1904?
- R.C. Saints - Saint Ignatius of Antioch; translation of Saint Audrey (�thelthryth); Saint Richard Gwyn
- United States - Black Poetry Day
- UN International Day for the Eradication of Poverty
- French Republican Calendar - Aubergine (Eggplant) Day, twenty-sixth day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- See more
- Bank of Italy (Bank of America) opens its doors.
- Jose Hinojosa: Spanish poet of the Generation of '27,...
- Nikolai Amani: Composer, dies at 32.
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 17, 1904?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Bob Roberts - Teasing