Thursday October 13, 1904
US date format: 10/13/1904, UK date format: 13/10/1904
It was Thursday, under the sign of Libra (see birth chart on October 13, 1904). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Arthur Balfour (Conservative), Pope Pius X was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Jutta Hecker and Wilfred Pickles.
Nervy Nat Kisses the Bride, directed by Edwin S. Porter, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1904
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of October 13, 1904?
- RC Saints - translation (1163) of Saint Edward the Confessor; memorial of Saint Gerald of Aurillac
- Roman festivals - Fontanalia: festival dedicated to Fontus
- French Republican Calendar - POche (Peach) Day, twenty-second day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Also see October 13 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- See more
- Pavlos Melas: Greek military officer (Born 1870).
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 13, 1904?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Haydn Quartet - Sweet Adeline (You're the Flower of My Heart)