Wednesday October 19, 1904
US date format: 10/19/1904, UK date format: 19/10/1904
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Libra (see birth chart on October 19, 1904). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Arthur Balfour (Conservative), Pope Pius X was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Tuuli Reijonen .
Nervy Nat Kisses the Bride, directed by Edwin S. Porter, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1904
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of October 19, 1904?
- Niue - Constitution Day in honour of the country's independence (self-governing in free association with New Zealand) in 1974.
- Brazil - Independence Day of State of Piauf
- Albania - Mother Teresa Day.
- Also see October 19 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- See more
- Polytechnic University of the Philippines founded as Manila Business School through the superintendence of the American C.A. O'Reilley.
- Tuuli Reijonen: Finnish writer, interested in the...
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 19, 1904?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Bob Roberts - Teasing