Sunday October 02, 1904
US date format: 10/2/1904, UK date format: 2/10/1904
Is this your lucky day? Bet on the figures of this date here
It was Sunday, under the sign of Libra (see birth chart on October 2, 1904). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Arthur Balfour (Conservative), Pope Pius X was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Lal Bahadur Shashtri and Graham Greene.
Nervy Nat Kisses the Bride, directed by Edwin S. Porter, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1904
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of October 02, 1904?
- Roman Catholic Church - Memorial of Guardian Angels
- World Farm Animal Day
- Roman festivals - First day of the Ludi Augustales to celebrate the recovery by emperor August of Roman standards from the Parthians
- Also see October 2 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- See more
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 02, 1904?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Byron G. Harlan - Good-Bye, Little Girl, Good-Bye
- Mina Hickman - Good-Bye, Little Girl, Good-Bye