Wednesday September 21, 1904
US date format: 9/21/1904, UK date format: 21/9/1904
Is this your lucky day? Bet on the figures of this date here
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Virgo (see birth chart on September 21, 1904). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Arthur Balfour (Conservative), Pope Pius X was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Hans Hartung and Norbert Dufourcq.
Nervy Nat Kisses the Bride, directed by Edwin S. Porter, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1904
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of September 21, 1904?
- Mabon - Neopagan festival of Mabon
- International Day of Peace of the United Nations, as propagated by Peace One Day
- In ancient Greece, the eighth day of the Eleusinian Mysteries, when the secret rites in the Telesterion finish and the feast, Pannychis, begins.
- Philippines - Thanksgiving Day
- See more
- Chief Joseph: Nez Perce leader (Born 1840).