Thursday 22 February 2018US date format: 2/22/2018, UK date format: 22/2/2018
It was Thursday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on February 22, 2018). The US president was Donald John Trump (Republican).
In that special week of February people in US were listening to God's Plan by Drake.
Love, Simon, directed by Greg Berlanti, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2018
while Dog Man and Cat Kid by Dav Pilkey was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Breathe.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 22 February 2018
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 February 2018!
Which were the important events of 22 February 2018 ?
- Blessed Saint Isabel of France (+1270)
- United States - Washington's Birthday (traditionally).
- Ash Wednesday in 2023.
- Saint Lucia - independence (1979).
- The Scouting movement celebrates this day as "B.-P. day" or "Founder's Day" as it is the shared birthday of the Scouts' founder Sir Robert Baden-Powell and his wife, Lady Olave Baden-Powell, the World Chief Guide.
- The World Association of Girl Guides and Girl Scouts celebrates this day as "Thinking Day" as it is the shared birthday of the Scouts' founder Sir Robert Baden-Powell, and his wife, Lady Olave Baden-Powell, the World Chief Guide.
- Roman Catholic Church - Feast of the Chair of Saint Peter.
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 22 February
Planetary positions on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 2018 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- God's Plan - Drake
- Ed Sheeran - Perfect
- Finesse - Bruno Mars & Cardi B
- Havana - Camila Cabello Featuring Young Thug
- Rockstar - Post Malone Featuring 21 Savage
- Look Alive - BlocBoy JB Featuring Drake
- Meant To Be - Bebe Rexha & Florida Georgia Line
- Dua Lipa - New Rules
- All The Stars - Kendrick Lamar & SZA
- Stir Fry - Migos
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
The First National Bank of Omaha said it would withdraw its N.R.A. Visa card, and Enterprise said it was ending a discount program for members of the gun-rights group. [..]
Centrica reported a 17.4 percent fall in full-year operating profits, to 1.25 billion pounds. [..]
- Gilead Sciences GILD: opens at $80.73
- Union Pacific UNP: opens at $133.40
- United Technologies UTX: opens at $130.80
- HP Inc. HPQ: opens at $21.26
- 1 CHF = 8.6964 SEK
- 1 CHF = 19.9324 MXN
- 1 CHF = 6.8023 CNY
- 1 CAD = 6.3829 SEK
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?