Wednesday 28 February 2018US date format: 2/28/2018, UK date format: 28/2/2018
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on February 28, 2018). The US president was Donald John Trump (Republican).
In that special week of February people in US were listening to God's Plan by Drake.
A Quiet Place, directed by John Krasinski, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2018
while Fifty Fifty by James Patterson, Candice Fox was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Breathe.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 28 February 2018
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 February 2018!
Which were the important events of 28 February 2018 ?
- Blessed Antonia of Florence (d. 1472)
- Saint Silvana
- Saint Rufinus
- Saint Oswald (d. 992)
- Saint Romanus (died 463)
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 28 February
Planetary positions on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 2018 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- God's Plan - Drake
- Ed Sheeran - Perfect
- Finesse - Bruno Mars & Cardi B
- Havana - Camila Cabello Featuring Young Thug
- Look Alive - BlocBoy JB Featuring Drake
- Rockstar - Post Malone Featuring 21 Savage
- All The Stars - Kendrick Lamar & SZA
- Meant To Be - Bebe Rexha & Florida Georgia Line
- Pray For Me - The Weeknd & Kendrick Lamar
- Stir Fry - Migos
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
The initiative, part of a global push to fight waste, saw about 700 products packaged in compostable materials or in glass, metal or cardboard. [..]
As in the early days of self-driving cars, companies are digging in now so they aren’t left behind later. Just don’t call the aircraft “flying cars.” [..]
- Gilead Sciences GILD: opens at $80.49
- Union Pacific UNP: opens at $134.09
- United Technologies UTX: opens at $134.12
- HP Inc. HPQ: opens at $23.67
- 1 CHF = 8.7716 SEK
- 1 CHF = 19.9374 MXN
- 1 CHF = 6.6998 CNY
- 1 CAD = 6.4585 SEK
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?