Wednesday February 28, 2018
US date format: 2/28/2018, UK date format: 28/2/2018
Is this your lucky day? Bet on the figures of this date here
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Pisces (see birth chart on February 28, 2018). The US president was Donald John Trump (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Theresa May (Conservative).
In that special week of February people in US were listening to God's Plan by Drake.
A Quiet Place, directed by John Krasinski, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2018
while Agent in Place by Mark Greaney was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Breathe.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of February 28, 2018?
- Blessed Antonia of Florence (d. 1472)
- Saint Silvana
- Saint Rufinus
- Saint Oswald (d. 992)
- See more
- Kivu conflict: The death toll from clashes between militias in the Rutshuru Territory of the North Kivu province, DR Congo, rises to 23 people. The renewed violence has been ongoing since February 25. (New Vision)
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 28, 2018?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Drake - God's Plan
- Ed Sheeran - Perfect
- Bruno Mars & Cardi B - Finesse
- Camila Cabello Featuring Young Thug - Havana
- BlocBoy JB Featuring Drake - Look Alive
- Post Malone Featuring 21 Savage - Rockstar
- Kendrick Lamar & SZA - All The Stars
- Bebe Rexha & Florida Georgia Line - Meant To Be
- The Weeknd & Kendrick Lamar - Pray For Me
- Migos - Stir Fry
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks?
Unlimited books on any devices, try your first month free
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
- Dutch Supermarket Introduces Plastic-Free Aisle The initiative, part of a global push to fight waste, saw about 700 products packaged in compostable materials or in glass, metal or cardboard. [..]
- Flying Taxis May Be Years Away, but the Groundwork Is Accelerating As in the early days of self-driving cars, companies are digging in now so they aren’t left behind later. Just don’t call the aircraft “flying cars.” [..]
- See all financial news of February 28, 2018
- ExxonMobil XOM: opens at $78.16
- Apple AAPL: opens at $179.26
- Microsoft MSFT: opens at $94.84
- General Electric GE: opens at $14.60
- International Business Machines IBM: opens at $157.50
- 1 USD = 0.8198 EUR
- 1 USD = 106.654 JPY
- 1 USD = 0.7269 GBP
- 1 USD = 1.2885 AUD
- 1 USD = 1.2828 CAD