Monday 26 February 2018US date format: 2/26/2018, UK date format: 26/2/2018
It was Monday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on February 26, 2018). The US president was Donald John Trump (Republican).
In that special week of February people in US were listening to God's Plan by Drake.
A Quiet Place, directed by John Krasinski, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2018
while 12 Rules for Life: An Antidote to Chaos by Jordan B. Peterson was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Breathe.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 26 February 2018
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 26 February 2018!
Which were the important events of 26 February 2018 ?
- Blessed Edigna
- Saint Mechtild (d. 1154)
- Blessed Leo of Furnes (d. 1163)
- Saint Victor
- Saint Alexander of Alexandria
- Saint Nestor (died 251)
- Liberation Day in Kuwait (1991).
- Nation of Islam - Savior's Day - commemoration of the birthdate of Wallace Fard Muhammad, believed to be Allah in human form, the saviour of the black race.
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 26 February
Planetary positions on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 2018 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- God's Plan - Drake
- Ed Sheeran - Perfect
- Finesse - Bruno Mars & Cardi B
- Havana - Camila Cabello Featuring Young Thug
- Look Alive - BlocBoy JB Featuring Drake
- Rockstar - Post Malone Featuring 21 Savage
- All The Stars - Kendrick Lamar & SZA
- Meant To Be - Bebe Rexha & Florida Georgia Line
- Pray For Me - The Weeknd & Kendrick Lamar
- Stir Fry - Migos
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
As calls for gun bans intensify after the Parkland shooting, some sellers proudly display AR-15 semiautomatic rifles but say they support some limits. [..]
The need to recharge its economy gives the kingdom new reasons to make common cause with China and Russia — overtures Washington is willing to accept. [..]
- Gilead Sciences GILD: opens at $81.26
- Union Pacific UNP: opens at $135.90
- United Technologies UTX: opens at $133.82
- HP Inc. HPQ: opens at $22.55
- 1 CHF = 8.692 SEK
- 1 CHF = 19.9056 MXN
- 1 CHF = 6.7318 CNY
- 1 CAD = 6.4269 SEK
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?