Tuesday February 20, 2018
US date format: 2/20/2018, UK date format: 20/2/2018
Is this your lucky day? Bet on the figures of this date here
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Pisces (see birth chart on February 20, 2018). The US president was Donald John Trump (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Theresa May (Conservative).
In that special week of February people in US were listening to God's Plan by Drake.
Love, Simon, directed by Greg Berlanti, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2018
while A Wrinkle in Time by Madeleine L?Engle was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Breathe.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of February 20, 2018?
- Syrian Civil War: Turkish military operation in Afrin: Pro-Syrian government forces are sent to help the Kurdish YPG fight against Turkey and the Turkish-backed Free Syrian Army in the Afrin Region. This action opens up a new front in the war. (The Independent)
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 20, 2018?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Drake - God's Plan
- Ed Sheeran - Perfect
- Bruno Mars & Cardi B - Finesse
- Camila Cabello Featuring Young Thug - Havana
- Post Malone Featuring 21 Savage - Rockstar
- BlocBoy JB Featuring Drake - Look Alive
- Bebe Rexha & Florida Georgia Line - Meant To Be
- Dua Lipa - New Rules
- Kendrick Lamar & SZA - All The Stars
- Migos - Stir Fry
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks?
Unlimited books on any devices, try your first month free
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
- ExxonMobil XOM: opens at $76.47
- Apple AAPL: opens at $172.05
- Microsoft MSFT: opens at $91.48
- General Electric GE: opens at $14.92
- International Business Machines IBM: opens at $155.79
- 1 USD = 0.8103 EUR
- 1 USD = 107.316 JPY
- 1 USD = 0.7145 GBP
- 1 USD = 1.2689 AUD
- 1 USD = 1.2645 CAD