Tuesday 27 February 2018US date format: 2/27/2018, UK date format: 27/2/2018
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on February 27, 2018). The US president was Donald John Trump (Republican).
In that special week of February people in US were listening to God's Plan by Drake.
A Quiet Place, directed by John Krasinski, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2018
while One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish by Dr. Seuss was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Breathe.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 27 February 2018
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 February 2018!
Which were the important events of 27 February 2018 ?
- International Polar Bear Day.
- Saint Antigone
- Saint Leander
- First day of Maslenitsa in Russia (2006)
- Saint Honorine
- Dominican Republic - National Day.
- Roman Empire - Equirria, horse races in honour of the pagan war god Mars were held.
- Saint Gabriel of the Mother of Sorrows
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 27 February
Planetary positions on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 2018 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- God's Plan - Drake
- Ed Sheeran - Perfect
- Finesse - Bruno Mars & Cardi B
- Havana - Camila Cabello Featuring Young Thug
- Look Alive - BlocBoy JB Featuring Drake
- Rockstar - Post Malone Featuring 21 Savage
- All The Stars - Kendrick Lamar & SZA
- Meant To Be - Bebe Rexha & Florida Georgia Line
- Pray For Me - The Weeknd & Kendrick Lamar
- Stir Fry - Migos
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
From individual Twitter posts to orchestrated efforts by advocacy groups, the protests against the gun lobby have coalesced into a powerful movement. [..]
The new regulations in Silicon Valley’s home state are expected to help the wider deployment of autonomous vehicles. [..]
- Gilead Sciences GILD: opens at $81.78
- Union Pacific UNP: opens at $138.33
- United Technologies UTX: opens at $135.64
- HP Inc. HPQ: opens at $23.37
- 1 CHF = 8.7536 SEK
- 1 CHF = 20.0599 MXN
- 1 CHF = 6.7249 CNY
- 1 CAD = 6.4349 SEK
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?