Tuesday 22 July 1941
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on July 22, 1941). The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Macha Béranger and George Clinton.
Here Comes Mr. Jordan, directed by Alexander Hall, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1941
On TV people were watching CBS Television Quiz.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 22 July 1941
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 July 1941!
Which were the important events of 22 July 1941 ?
- Swaziland - Birthday of former King Sobhuza II
- Pi Approximation Day
- St. Vandrille/Wandre Gisilus
- St. Mineve
- St. Joseph of Palestine (Count Joseph)
- St. Dabius/Davius
- Catholic - the feasts of at least 7 saints: St. Mary Magdalene
- Ratcatcher's Day. See:The Pied Piper of Hamelin.
- Macha Béranger: French radio host.
- George Clinton: American musician, a guitarist, singer, songwriter and producer.
- Vaughn Bodé
- Jacques Mellick
- Hervé Renaudin
- Thomas Wayne: rocker (Tragedy).
- Ron Turcotte: Canadian jockey.
- Vaughn Bode: American homosexual transvestite who was into music, drugs and drag.
- Estelle Bennett: American singer (The Ronettes) (d. 2009).
- Vaughn Bodē: American illustrator (d. 1975).
- David Kennedy: American historian and author.