Sunday 22 July 1923
It was Sunday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Bob Dole and The Fabulous Moolah.
Where the North Begins, directed by Chester M. Franklin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1923
while Black Oxen by Gertrude Atherton was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 July 1923!
Which were the important events of 22 July 1923 ?
- Swaziland - Birthday of former King Sobhuza II
- Pi Approximation Day
- St. Vandrille/Wandre Gisilus
- St. Mineve
- St. Joseph of Palestine (Count Joseph)
- St. Dabius/Davius
- Catholic - the feasts of at least 7 saints: St. Mary Magdalene
- Ratcatcher's Day. See:The Pied Piper of Hamelin.
- Bob Dole: American politician; U.S.
- The Fabulous Moolah: American professional wrestler (d. 2007).
- Mukesh : Indian playback singer (Born 1923).
- César Ardavín: Spanish director producer and screenwriter (d. 2012).
- The Fabulous Moolah: American wrestler (d. 2007).
- Walter Johnson becomes the first to strikeout 3,000 in Major League Baseball.
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?