Wednesday 22 May 1985
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include CariDee English and Tao Okamoto.
In that special week of May people in US were listening to Everything She Wants (Remix) by Wham!.
In UK 19 by Paul Hardcastle was in the top 5 hits.
A View to a Kill, directed by John Glen, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1985
while Inside, Outside by Herman Wouk was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Henderson Kids.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Rags to Riches or Battle City.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 May 1985!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 22 May 1985 ?
- Saint Humilita
- Saint Rita of Cascia
- Victoria Day in Canada
- World Biodiversity Day.
- Republic of Yemen - National Day.
- National Heroes Day in Sri Lanka.
- National Maritime Day in the United States.()
- Saint Atto
- Saint Emile
- Saint Fulk
- Saint Lupus
- Saint Romanus
- Saint Julia
- Saint Renata of Bavaria
- CariDee English: American model.
- Tao Okamoto: Japanese model and actress.
- K Koke: Rapper.
- Carlos Valdes: Soccer Player.
- Gloria Asumnu: American-Nigerian sprinter.
- Tranquillo Barnetta: Swiss footballer.
- Mauro Boselli: Argentinian footballer.
- Chrissie Chau: Chinese actress and model.
- Francisco Dorronsoro: Spanish footballer.
- Idriss Ech-Chergui: French-Algerian footballer.
- Masoud : Iranian trance artist.
- Marc-Antoine Pouliot: Canadian ice hockey player.
- Hideaki Takeda: Japanese footballer.
- Stuart Tomlinson: English footballer and wrestler.
- Graham Harrell: American football player.
- Wolfgang Reitherman: German-American Disney animator, director and producer (Born 1909).
- US sailor Michael L Walker arrested for spying for USSR.
- Pete Rose 2,108th run passes Hank Aaron as National League run scoring leader.
- Real Madrid wins 14th UEFA Cup at Madrid, Spain.
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1985 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Wham! - Everything She Wants (Remix)
- Simple Minds - Don't You (Forget About Me)
- Tears For Fears - Everybody Wants To Rule The World
- Harold Faltermeyer - Axel F
- Sade - Smooth Operator
- Madonna - Crazy For You
- Murray Head - One Night In Bangkok
- Billy Ocean - Suddenly
- The Power Station - Some Like It Hot
- Howard Jones - Things Can Only Get Better
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?