Friday 10 May 1985
It was Friday, under the sign of Taurus (see planets position on May 10, 1985). The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Odette Yustman and Odette Annable.
In that special week of May people in US were listening to Crazy For You by Madonna.
In UK 19 by Paul Hardcastle was in the top 5 hits.
Ran, directed by Akira Kurosawa, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1985
while The Hunt For Red October by Tom Clancy was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching About Time.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Ghetto Blaster or One Man and His Droid.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 10 May 1985
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 May 1985!
Which were the important events of 10 May 1985 ?
- Saint Gordianus
- Saint Isidore the Laborer
- Saint John of Avila
- Saint Job
- Saint Quaratus and Quintus
- Saint Peter Van
- Saint William of Pontoise
- Buddha's Birthday in Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, and South Korea.
- Saint Francis of Assisi
- Saint Solange
- The first possible day on which Pentecost may fall.
- Akshaya Tritya in Hinduism.
- Astronomy Day in the United States.
- Birds' and Trees' Day in Hungary
- Memorial Day of Blessed Damien of Moloka'i
- Celebration of the Clandestine Retreat of Ma'at and Ra in Ancient Egypt.
- Constitution Day in the Federated States of Micronesia.
- Inauguration Day in South Africa.
- Mania (mythology) in Ancient Rome.
- The marriage of Shiva to Meenakshi in Madurai, India
- Odette Yustman: American actress.
- Odette Annable: TV Actress.
- Ryan Getzlaf: Canadian ice hockey player.
- Audrina Patridge: Actress.
- Challenger transports back to Kennedy Space Center via Kelly AFB
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1985 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Madonna - Crazy For You
- USA for Africa - We Are The World
- Simple Minds - Don't You (Forget About Me)
- DeBarge - Rhythm Of The Night
- Murray Head - One Night In Bangkok
- The Power Station - Some Like It Hot
- Sade - Smooth Operator
- Wham! - Everything She Wants (Remix)
- Animotion - Obsession
- Tears For Fears - Everybody Wants To Rule The World
Top #10 R&B songs
- USA For Africa - We Are The World
- Debarge - Rhythm Of the Night
- Kool & The Gang - Fresh
- Mary Jane Girls - In My House
- Sade - Smooth Operator
- New Edition - Lost In Love
- Whitney Houston - You Give Good Love
- The Gap Band - I Found My Baby
- Klymaxx - Meeting In The Ladies Room
- Electric Lady - ConFunkShun
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?