Tuesday May 22, 2012
US date format: 5/22/2012, UK date format: 22/5/2012
Is this your lucky day? Bet on the figures of this date here
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Gemini (see birth chart on May 22, 2012). The US president was Barack Obama (Democrat), the UK Prime Minister was David Cameron (Conservative), Pope Benedict XVI was leading the Catholic Church.
In that special week of May people in US were listening to Somebody That I Used To Know by Gotye.
Rowdy Rathore, directed by Prabhu Deva, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2012
while Calico Joe by John Grisham was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Daybreak.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Call of Duty: Black Ops: Declassified or E.X. Troopers.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of May 22, 2012?
- Saint Humilita
- Saint Rita of Cascia
- Victoria Day in Canada
- World Biodiversity Day.
- See more
- Tokyo Skytree, the tallest self-supporting tower in the world at 634 metres high, is opened to public.
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 22, 2012?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #10 R&B songs
- Usher - Climax
- Rihanna Featuring Chris Brown - Birthday Cake
- Young Jeezy Featuring Ne-Yo - Leave You Alone
- LoveRance Featuring IamSu & Skipper or 50 Cent - UP!
- Ca$h Out - Cashin' Out
- Kirko Bangz - Drank In My Cup
- Fat Joe Featuring Chris Brown - Another Round
- Beyonce - Love On Top
- Drake Featuring Lil Wayne - The Motto
- Kanye West, Big Sean, Pusha T, 2 Chainz - Mercy
Top #5 Rock songs
- Linkin Park - Burn It Down
- Gotye Featuring Kimbra - Somebody That I Used To Know
- The Black Keys - Gold On The Ceiling
- fun. Featuring Janelle Monae - We Are Young
- Soundgarden - Live To Rise
Sport Games on May 22, 2012
La Liga Segunda DivisionFootball (Spain)
- Cordoba - Cartagena : 2 - 0
- Girona - Villarreal B : 2 - 1
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks?
Unlimited books on any devices, try your first month free
What videogames would you be playing back in the days?
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
- ExxonMobil XOM: opens at $82.14
- Apple AAPL: opens at $569.55
- Microsoft MSFT: opens at $29.69
- General Electric GE: opens at $19.16
- International Business Machines IBM: opens at $198.04
- 1 USD = 79.98 JPY
- 1 USD = 1.0212 CAD
- 1 USD = 0.9471 CHF
- 1 USD = 6.3228 CNY
- 1 EUR = 101.4 JPY