Tuesday 22 November 1904
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 November 1904!
Which were the important events of 22 November 1904 ?
- R.C. Saints - Feast of Saint Cecilia
- Also see November 22 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Lebanon - Independence Day (from France, 1943)
- Family Day begins in 2005
- Astrology: usually the first day of sun sign Sagittarius
- Roland Winters: Boston, Massachusetts -- Actor (Mama, Smothers Brothers).
- Louis Neel: French physicist, Nobel laureate (d. 2000).
- Miguel Covarrubias: Mexican painter and caricaturist, ethnologist and art historian.
- Louis Néel: French physicist who did his most important work on the theory of magnetic materials, originally in Strasburg.
- Gaston Venot: Asni?res Military man.
- Fumio Niwa: Japanese novelist (Born 1904)
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 22 November 1904
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1904 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Egypt (My Cleopatra) - Harry Tally
- Sweet Adeline (You're the Flower of My Heart) - Peerless Quartet (Columbia Male Quartet)
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
What news were making the headlines those days in November 1904?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?