Wednesday November 30, 1904
US date format: 11/30/1904, UK date format: 30/11/1904
Is this your lucky day? Bet on the figures of this date here
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Sagittarius (see birth chart on November 30, 1904). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Arthur Balfour (Conservative), Pope Pius X was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Clyfford Still .
Scarecrow Pump, directed by Edwin S. Porter, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1904
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of November 30, 1904?
- Cities for Life Day; 300 cities around the world declare their opposition to the death penalty
- Official End of the Hurricane Season
- Philippines - Andres Bonifacio Day
- R.C. Saints - Saint Andrew the apostle
- See more
- Clyfford Still: American painter and educator (d. 1980).
- Aldine Sillman Kieffer: Composer, dies at 64.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 30, 1904?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Arthur Pryor's Band - Meet Me in St. Louis Medley