Friday 18 November 1904US date format: 11/18/1904, UK date format: 18/11/1904
It was Friday, under the sign of Scorpio (see planets position on November 18, 1904). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Theodore DN Besterman and Guido Santorsola.
An Interesting Story, directed by James Williamson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1904
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 18 November 1904
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 November 1904!
Which were the important events of 18 November 1904 ?
- Latvia - Independence Day (1918)
- Also see November 18 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- R.C. Saints - Dedication of the Basilicas of Saints Peter and Paul ; Saint Rose Philippine Duchesne ; also St Mawes, St Odo of Cluny, St Romanus of Antioch
- Venezuela - Feast of the Virgen de Chiquinquir�, also known as la Chinita, in the western state of Zulia
- Roman festivals - day 1 Dios dedicated to the sun god by emperor Licinius
- Oman - National Holiday
- Guido Santorsola: Composer.
- Theodore DN Besterman: British bibliographer.
- Jean Paul Lemieux: Quebec painter (d. 1990).
- Alan Lennox-Boyd: 1st Viscount Boyd of Merton English lieutenant and politician Secretary of State for the Colonies (d. 1983).
- Masao Koga: Japanese composer and guitarist (d. 1978).
- Justus van Maurik: Cigar manufacturer / Author / head of Red Guard.
- General Esteban Huertas steps down after the government of Panama fears he wants to stage a coup.
Planetary positions on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1904 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Egypt (My Cleopatra) - Harry Tally
- Sweet Adeline (You're the Flower of My Heart) - Peerless Quartet (Columbia Male Quartet)