Friday November 18, 1904
US date format: 11/18/1904, UK date format: 18/11/1904
It was Friday, under the sign of Scorpio (see zodiac on November 18, 1904). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Arthur Balfour (Conservative), Pope Pius X was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Guido Santorsola and Theodore DN Besterman.
In that special week of November people in US were listening to Sweet Adeline (You're the Flower of My Heart) by Peerless Quartet (Columbia Male Quartet).
An Interesting Story, directed by James Williamson, was one of the most viewed movie released in 1904
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of November 18, 1904?
- Latvia - Independence Day (1918)
- Also see November 18 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- R.C. Saints - Dedication of the Basilicas of Saints Peter and Paul ; Saint Rose Philippine Duchesne ; also St Mawes, St Odo of Cluny, St Romanus of Antioch
- Venezuela - Feast of the Virgen de Chiquinquir�, also known as la Chinita, in the western state of Zulia
- See more
- General Esteban Huertas steps down after the government of Panama fears he wants to stage a coup.
Quebec painter (d. 1990).
1st Viscount Boyd of Merton English...
- See more
Cigar manufacturer / Author / head of...
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 18, 1904?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Peerless Quartet (Columbia Male Quartet) - Sweet Adeline (You're the Flower of My Heart)
- Harry Tally - Egypt (My Cleopatra)
Make this day unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks?
Unlimited books on any devices, try your first month free
What videogames would you be playing back in the days?
Frequently Asked Questions
What day of the week was on November 18, 1904?
On November 18, 1904 the day of the week was Friday.
What zodiac sign is November 18, 1904?
On November 18, 1904 the zodiac sign was Scorpio.
Who was the US President on November 18, 1904?
On November 18, 1904 the US President was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Who was the UK Prime Minister on November 18, 1904?
On November 18, 1904 the UK Prime Minister was Arthur Balfour (Conservative).
Who was the Pope on November 18, 1904?
On November 18, 1904 Pope Pius X was leading the Catholic Church.
Which famous people are born on November 18, 1904?
On November 18, 1904 several famous people were born including, Guido Santorsola, Theodore DN Besterman, Jean Paul Lemieux.
Which famous people died on November 18, 1904?
Famous people died on November 18, 1904 include, Justus van Maurik.