Thursday 3 November 1904
It was Thursday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Gideon Fagan and Janis Kalnins.
while The Deliverance by Ellen Glasgow was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 November 1904!
Which were the important events of 3 November 1904 ?
- St. Pirmin
- Japan - Culture Day (post 1946), Emperors Birthday (pre 1946)
- St. Winifred
- Also see November 3 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- St. Vulganius
- St. Valentine & Hilary
- St. Valentinian
- St. Quaratus
- St. Martin de Porres
- St. Florus
- St. Domnus of Vienne
- St. Papulus
- St. Cristiolus
- Independence Day in Panama (1903, from Colombia), Dominica (1978, from Britain) and Federated States of Micronesia (1986, from France)
- St. Englatius
- R.C. Saints - November 3rd is the feast day of the following Roman Catholic Saints: St. Acepsimas
- St. Germanus
- St. Guenhael
- St. Hermengaudis
- St. Hubert
- Gideon Fagan: Composer.
- Janis Kalnins: Composer.
- Jennie Lee: Scottish teacher, author and politician, Member of Parliament and Minister of State for the Arts, Baroness Lee of Asheridge.
- Ursula Von Mangold: German writer, translator, publisher and palmist.
- Gaston Henri Charles Antoine Serpette: Composer, dies at 57.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?