Wednesday November 02, 1904
US date format: 11/2/1904, UK date format: 2/11/1904
Is this your lucky day? Bet on the figures of this date here
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Scorpio (see birth chart on November 2, 1904). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Arthur Balfour (Conservative), Pope Pius X was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Hugh Lygon .
An Interesting Story, directed by James Williamson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1904
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of November 02, 1904?
- Catholicism - All Souls Day (unless on a Sunday)
- Rastafari movement - The coronation of Haile Selassie (1930) celebrated
- USA - admission day (1889) of North Dakota and South Dakota as 39th and 40th states.
- Ancient Latvia - Dveselu Diena held
- See more
- British newspaper, "The Daily Mirror," begins publishing.
- Hugh Lygon: German-English son of William Lygon 7th...
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 02, 1904?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Haydn Quartet - I am Longing for You, Sweetheart, Day by Day
- Billy Murray - Teasing (I was Only Teasing You)