Wednesday 2 November 1904
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Hugh Lygon .
while In the Bishop's Carriage by Miriam Michelson was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 November 1904!
Which were the important events of 2 November 1904 ?
- Catholicism - All Souls Day (unless on a Sunday)
- Rastafari movement - The coronation of Haile Selassie (1930) celebrated
- USA - admission day (1889) of North Dakota and South Dakota as 39th and 40th states.
- Ancient Latvia - Dveselu Diena held
- Mexico and the United States - Day of the Dead (Spanish: El Dia de los Muertos), a Mexican and Mexican-American celebration of dead ancestors.
- Hugh Lygon: German-English son of William Lygon 7th Earl Beauchamp (d. 1936).
- British newspaper, "The Daily Mirror," begins publishing.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?