Wednesday 2 November 1904
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Scorpio (see planets position on November 2, 1904). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Hugh Lygon .
An Interesting Story, directed by James Williamson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1904
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 2 November 1904
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 November 1904!
Which were the important events of 2 November 1904 ?
- Catholicism - All Souls Day (unless on a Sunday)
- Rastafari movement - The coronation of Haile Selassie (1930) celebrated
- USA - admission day (1889) of North Dakota and South Dakota as 39th and 40th states.
- Ancient Latvia - Dveselu Diena held
- Mexico and the United States - Day of the Dead (Spanish: El Dia de los Muertos), a Mexican and Mexican-American celebration of dead ancestors.
- Hugh Lygon: German-English son of William Lygon 7th Earl Beauchamp (d. 1936).
- British newspaper, "The Daily Mirror," begins publishing.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1904 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Teasing (I was Only Teasing You) - Billy Murray
- I am Longing for You, Sweetheart, Day by Day - Haydn Quartet