Saturday 19 November 1904
It was Saturday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Jacob "Jaap" Nanninga and Nancy Carroll [Ann V LaHiff].
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 November 1904!
Which were the important events of 19 November 1904 ?
- Jacob "Jaap" Nanninga: Dutch painter.
- Nancy Carroll [Ann V LaHiff]: NYC, New York -- Actress (Alice-Aldrich Family).
- Nathan Freudenthal Leopold: Jr.
- Georges Jacquot: French Catholic clergyman, who was bishop of Gap (1961-1966) and Archbishop of Marseille (1966-1970).
- Nathan Leopold: American homicide, he and his pal Richard Loeb planned the "perfect crime" for a thrill.
- Harry Thompson: English-born comedian and novelist (Born 1960)
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 19 November 1904
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1904 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Egypt (My Cleopatra) - Harry Tally
- Sweet Adeline (You're the Flower of My Heart) - Peerless Quartet (Columbia Male Quartet)
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
What news were making the headlines those days in November 1904?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?