Saturday 19 November 1904
It was Saturday, under the sign of Scorpio (see planets position on November 19, 1904). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Nathan Leopold and Nancy Carroll [Ann V LaHiff].
An Interesting Story, directed by James Williamson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1904
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 19 November 1904
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 November 1904!
Which were the important events of 19 November 1904 ?
- Nathan Leopold: American convicted murderer (Leopold and Loeb) (Born 1904).
- Nancy Carroll [Ann V LaHiff]: NYC, New York -- Actress (Alice-Aldrich Family).
- Nathan Freudenthal Leopold: Jr.
- Jacob "Jaap" Nanninga: Dutch painter.
- Nathan Leopold: American homicide, he and his pal Richard Loeb planned the "perfect crime" for a thrill.
- Harry Thompson: English-born comedian and novelist (Born 1960).
- Georges Jacquot: French Catholic clergyman, who was bishop of Gap (1961-1966) and Archbishop of Marseille (1966-1970).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1904 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Egypt (My Cleopatra) - Harry Tally
- Sweet Adeline (You're the Flower of My Heart) - Peerless Quartet (Columbia Male Quartet)