Tuesday 29 November 1904
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Sagittarius (see planets position on November 29, 1904). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Kay Johnson and Piet Ketting.
Scarecrow Pump, directed by Edwin S. Porter, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1904
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 29 November 1904
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 November 1904!
Which were the important events of 29 November 1904 ?
- former Socialist Federal Republic of Yugoslavia - Republic Day
- International Day of Solidarity with the Palestinian People
- Israel - Kaftet be-November (commemoration of the U.N. decision in 1947 to partition Palestine)
- Albania - Liberation Day (Dita e �lirimit)
- Brendan of Birr or Brendan the Younger
- Saint Cuthbert Mayne, martyr
- Feast days of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Saint Saturnin
- Denis of the Nativity and Redemptus of the Cross
- Kay Johnson: Mount Vernon, New York -- Actress (Real Glory, Of Human Bondage).
- Piet Ketting: Pianist / conductor / composer (Glorify Kokila).
- Jacques Mialaret: Sedan physician.
- Egon Eiermann: German architect designed the Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church (d. 1970).